Academic Committee – email@example.com
The purpose of the Academic Committee is to oversee the academic affairs of the B-School and review and make recommendations to the institute’s administration about academic programs and strategic priorities. It decides and makes recommendations to the Council on academic developments, policies and procedures. To achieve its objectives the committee:
- Manages day-to-day academic affairs be it looking after attendance, class schedule.
- Ensure that the institution’s academic programs are appropriate for its students, and that students are well served by the institution.
- Ensure that the academic quality issues remain a top priority of the institution.
- Acts as the point of contact between the students and the Administration/ faculty members.
- Takes care that the faculty members feel comfortable at IIM Sambalpur.
- Manages transportation schedule.
- Advises the administration regarding required facilities for Academics such as books, journals etc.
- Looks after the infrastructure which affects Academics.
- Acts as the point of contact to those who want to contact the institute.
|Md Kashif||Class Representative (CR)|