The objective of Anti Ragging Committee is to prohibit any improper conduct by the students, whether by oral, written or in any other form which has the effect of teasing, indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities causing annoyance, hardship, psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any student at the institute. The ARC also obstructs students from demanding another disciple to do an act which one will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of creating a sense of shame, torment or embarrassment. ARC thus prevents any adverse impact on the physique or psyche of the student. We also discourage students from involving in any activity, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority over any student. It is the responsibility of ARC to create an environment for the healthy development, physically and psychologically, of all students.
- Prof. Ashutosh Tripathi - Chairperson
- Prof. Atri Sengupta - Member
- Mr. Amrut Phalguni Mohanty - A.O., Academics, Member
- Dev Prasad Murty - Secretary
- Pallavi Suryawanshi - Vice Secretary
- Shivang Sharma - Coordinator
- Saurabh Chitnis - Coordinator