The candidates are required to apply ONLINE for admission to Ph.D. Programme 2022. No hard copy/mail copy of the application is accepted.
Ph.D. Application Form
The online Ph.D. application form is available on the IIM Sambalpur website www.iimsambalpur.ac.in.
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
Supporting Documents to be uploaded while applying
1. Passport size photo
2. Two mandatory recommendation letter
3. Copy of Govt. issued photo identity proof
4. Copies of SSC, HSC Mark sheets, and certificates
5. Copy of Master’s/Bachelor’s mark sheets and certificates
6. Percentage conversion certificate from College/University (In case of CGPA/CPA).
7. Copy of Professional degree marks sheets and certificates
8. Copy of Test Score Card (CAT/GRE/GATE/GMAT/JRF (UGC/CSIR)
9. NEFT/RTGS transaction slip of Application Fee
10. Copy of Work Experience certificate, if applicable (NOC is required at the time of Admission)
11. Copy of Caste and disability Certificate, if applicable
12. Please note NC-OBC is valid for one year from the date of issue
13. PwD certificate must be issued by a Govt. Hospital
Please upload the receipt of online payment of the application fee of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) along with your application.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
The last date for online application is 30th April 2022.
For PhD related admissions queries, please write to email@example.com or contact Mob: 8093005825, 9996235474